This 2 part recording contains highlights from two special evening events covering the oft-misunderstood foundations of yogic sexuality and pleasure. This is the first time Michaela Boehm has presented this information in a structured lecture series and this recording gives a cohesive overview of pleasure practice and the foundations of intimacy. This audio is primarily a lecture with a few select answers to practice questions from the audience.
– Discover the always present pleasure in your body
– Examine the habitual closures towards deep feeling
– Learn about the foundations of pleasure
– Identify the triggers and trauma patterns
– Sensitizing the body and learning how to live with that sensitivity
– Choosing open and closing
– Learning the distinctions of embodiment — Opening into Love and relaxing into what is
The 4 important building blocks of Sexual Intimacy
– Heart Connection
– The full spectrum of energies as a gift
Join Michaela Boehm in Vancouver for Intimacy, Attraction, & the Dance of Relationship on Sept 15 – 17, 2017.
Michaela Boehm is a lineage holder in Kashmiri Shaivism Tantra having received a classical tantric education from a young age. In addition to over twenty years of extensive academic and clinical background in psychology and counseling, Michaela also traveled and taught with David Deida for 13 years. michaelaboehm.comRegister Now